Home Solar Power Generator Solar Mill SM2-3P
Home Solar Power Generator
Are you worried about the increase in your power bills? The summer season is approaching and it is sure that there will be a power cut in our state. To overcome this difficult phase we have a solution. The home solar power generator named solar mill SM2 – 3P. This advanced technology will help you to reduce your electricity bill. Also, you can earn an extra amount by connecting to the KSEB main grid.
This solar mill contains an online tool for power generation monitoring. Also, this system can be easily mounted to the rooftop. The silent operation of this product will make you happier. The maintenance for this power generator is minimal. Buy Solar Mill to power your home with renewable energy.
- Roof-Top Wind & Solar Hybrid Energy System.
- Stable 24-hour power production capability.
- Maximizes energy density.
- Scalable power generation.
- Mechanical braking at high-speed winds beyond 18.5 m/s.
- Appropriate for on or off grid applications.
- Offsets peak energy pricing for grid-tied systems.
- Online tool for power generation monitoring.
- Power generation starting at 2 m/s wind speed.
- Low profile Vertical Axis Savonius Wind Turbines. Cut-in wind speed – 2 m/s & Cut-out wind speed – 18.5 m/s.
- Scalable to user defined KW need – interconnection cables provided.
- Integrated Maximum Power Point Tracking
- (MPPT) with “smart” bus logic control technology – 48vDC.
- Easy assembly and maintenance.
- Minimal running maintenance required.
- Custom colors available.
- Temperature sensing electronics for thermal protection.
- Able to withstand temperature ranges from -30°C to 50°C.
- Easy to mount on any structure.
- Flexible Installation – ballasted or roof penetration.
- Visually engaging design.
- Environment-friendly, silent operation.
||2950 mm (L) x 692 mm (W) x 1732 mm (H)
||410 lbs | 185.97 kgs
||UV Resistant HDPE
||Galvanized G-90 Steel and Aluminum
|Electronics Enclosure Rating
||On-Board Battery Charge Controller Grid-Tied Inverter (Optional)
||Permanent Magnet Axial Gap
|Turbine Related Power Output
||286 W @ 11 m/s
|Wind Component Maximum Power Output
||1000 W @ 17 m/s
||13 in | 0.33 m
|Cut-In Wind Speed
||4.5 mph | 2 m/s
|Cut-Out Wind Speed
||38.03 mph | 18.5 m/s
||1,519 in2 | 0.980 m2
||Galvanized G-90 Steel
|Maximum Power (Pmpp)
|Voltage at Max Power (Vmpp)
|Current at Max Power (lmpp)
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)
|Short Circuit Voltage (Voc)
|* Reduction in module efficiency with decrease in irradiation level from 1000 W/ m2 to 200 W/m2 (at 25 degrees C)
|Maximum System Voltage
|No. of Cells