Wind Solar Hybrid System
Wind Solar Hybrid System For Home – Solar Mill SM1 – 2P
The solar mill which is powered by the sunlight and wind is a trendy power producing device in Kerala. Unlike the solar panels, people love to install solar mills in their home. It is because of the energy efficiency provided by solar mills. The wind solar hybrid system helps to power your home 24 by 7.
Installing the powerful Solar Mill named SM1 – 2P will reduce the power shortage in your home. Also, they are producing renewable energy based power. So there will be no pollution. Using renewable energy products will help us to stay with nature. If you are looking for solar panels before taking a decision please go through the specialties of this solar mill. We are sure that you will definitely buy this product.
- Roof-Top Wind & Solar Hybrid Energy System.
- Stable 24-hour power production capability.
- Maximizes energy density.
- Scalable power generation.
- Mechanical braking at high-speed winds beyond 18.5 m/s.
- Appropriate for on or off grid applications.
- Offsets peak energy pricing for grid-tied systems.
- Online tool for power generation monitoring.
- Power generation starting at 2 m/s wind speed.
- Low profile Vertical Axis Savonius Wind Turbines. Cut-in wind speed – 2 m/s & Cut-out wind speed – 18.5 m/s.
- Scalable to user defined KW need – interconnection cables provided.
- Integrated Maximum Power Point Tracking
- (MPPT) with “smart” bus logic control technology – 48vDC.
- Easy assembly and maintenance.
- Minimal running maintenance required.
- Custom colors available.
- Temperature sensing electronics for thermal protection.
- Able to withstand temperature ranges from -30°C to 50°C.
- Easy to mount on any structure.
- Flexible Installation – ballasted or roof penetration.
- Visually engaging design.
- Environment-friendly, silent operation.
||1460 mm (L) x 840 mm (W) x 1900 mm (H)
||225 lbs | 102.06 kgs
||UV Resistant HDPE
||Galvanized G-90 Steel and Aluminum
|Electronics Enclosure Rating
||On-Board Battery Charge Controller Grid-Tied Inverter (Optional)
||Permanent Magnet Axial Gap
|Turbine Related Power Output
||143 W @ 11 m/s
|Wind Component Maximum Power Output
||500 W @ 17 m/s
||13 in | 0.33 m
|Cut-In Wind Speed
||4.5 mph | 2 m/s
|Cut-Out Wind Speed
||38.03 mph | 18.5 m/s
||1,519 in2 | 0.980 m2
||Galvanized G-90 Steel
|Maximum Power (Pmpp)
|Voltage at Max Power (Vmpp)
|Current at Max Power (lmpp)
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)
|Short Circuit Voltage (Voc)
|* Reduction in module efficiency with decrease in irradiation level from 1000 W/ m2 to 200 W/m2 (at 25 degrees C)
|Maximum System Voltage
|No. of Cells