SOLAR MILL: SM1-1P
Hybrid Solar Wind Energy System – Solar Mill SM1 – 1P
The hybrid solar wind energy system from Wind Voltz Energy Pvt. Ltd provides high-quality power for your home. The solar mill SM1 – 1P is designed according to the need of customers. This easy handling solar panel cum wind turbine based product will save your money. The main aim of the solar mill is to reduce the dependence on non-renewable energy sources. In Kerala, the hydroelectricity is commonly used. The hydroelectricity is a part of renewable energy. But the amount of rain that we receive per year is getting low. To overcome the power crisis we need to use alternative energy. The hybrid solar wind energy system is the best choice for alternative energy. Get the full benefit from solar electricity by using the solar mill.
- Roof-Top Wind & Solar Hybrid Energy System.
- Stable 24-hour power production capability.
- Maximizes energy density.
- Scalable power generation.
- Mechanical braking at high-speed winds beyond 18.5 m/s.
- Appropriate for on or off grid applications.
- Offsets peak energy pricing for grid-tied systems.
- Online tool for power generation monitoring.
- Power generation starting at 2 m/s wind speed.
- Low profile Vertical Axis Savonius Wind Turbines. Cut-in wind speed – 2 m/s & Cut-out wind speed – 18.5 m/s.
- Scalable to user defined KW need – interconnection cables provided.
- Integrated Maximum Power Point Tracking
- (MPPT) with “smart” bus logic control technology – 48vDC.
- Easy assembly and maintenance.
- Minimal running maintenance required.
- Custom colors available.
- Temperature sensing electronics for thermal protection.
- Able to withstand temperature ranges from -30°C to 50°C.
- Easy to mount on any structure.
- Flexible Installation – ballasted or roof penetration.
- Visually engaging design.
- Environment-friendly, silent operation.